Tuesday, December 16, 2008

holiday vacations

Today is such a good day to tell you about where i am going over the Christmas and new years vacation. These are places that i always wanted to go to. Can you guess where it is? If you guessed relatives houses, restaurants, and indoor water parks you are correct. I cant wait to go, it is going to be so much fun. I am not only going to play in the water park when I go there but i am also going to visit my relitives. My family usally goes to a vacation but this year we are saving it for the summer because we want to stay there for a long time but i also have to go to school so this is not the time to go on that vacation. I never like missing school because it is not good for your grades. And while we are at the water park I am going to do lot's of tricks becuse I love doing them. And I am going to have so much fun going to all of these places during the holiday vacation. so I can't wait. I hope you could go somewhere for your hloiday vacation too and I hope you have as much fun as I will. And these are the places that I am going over the holiday vacation. Bye for now.

5 comments:

  1. Hey I will be going to Florida! I hope you have fun at your realitive's house and at the indoor water park! Do you know what the water park is called???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog. It looks girly.Oh, you spelled my name wrong. But I don't care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog i hope you have fun at your relities house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know what the water park is called?

    ReplyDelete