Dear families of Wixom and walled lake,
People should donate food to the hospitality house because some people are starving. Some people have also been losing their jobs and they can’t afford it. I am going to tell you why you should donate food to the hospitality house, and if you do how it will change your life and many other families and kids throughout the community.
Have you ever thought of not having any food to eat when you come from school or work? Well you probably haven’t. I never thought of it that way either until the whole 5th grade at Walled Lake Elementary visited the hospitality house on a field trip
Once I heard, it really changed my life. I really couldn’t believe how many families, individuals, and how many children the hospitality house has helped. They have helped over 4,368 families, 10,900 individuals, and 4,059 children between January and September of 2008. Isn’t that amazing? We really wanted to help people in need, so that is why we raised almost 1,000 pounds of food. Before this trip, I really never thought of people who came home from work or school to barely any food. I can’t imagine my family not having any food to eat, but it can happen to anyone. This is why I’m urging you to donate to your local charities.
There are also some other reasons why you should donate things to the hospitality house. One reason is because you can help many people in need meaning: If you donate food it will go to people in need it will not go to people who have food already.
There are many reasons to donate to charities. Now more then ever, your community needs your help. With your donation, when somebody comes to the hospitality house, they will not only receive food but they will also give their children hope for the future. This is why everyone has to donate food to the hospitality house. For more information go to www.hospitalityhousefoodpantry.org call 248-960-9975.
Sincerely, Meera B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your blog but iwent there 2 times!
ReplyDelete