Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Summer vacation

I can't wait till next summer because last summer i had so much fun and this Summer i bet i will have the same amount of fun. Let me tell you about some of the places that i went last summer for vacation. Last year for summer vacation i went to Washington d.c., Pennsylvania, new york, Kentucky, Connecticut, and we also went to many other places. When we went to Connecticut it was so much fun because we went to the restaurant the my uncle owned and we also went to the beach and we also went to many other places in Connecticut. I went to a lot of places in the other state but Kentucky, was the other most fun. When i went to Kentucky i went at night time so i got to eat dinner at the other restaurant my uncle owned. Then we got to do a lot of stuff there and when we came back i was really sad but since i know we are going to go there again probably this summer i am really really exited.

2 comments:

  1. I like your post alot, Meera! I think that you have had a really fun summer vacation:)

    ReplyDelete