Thursday, February 5, 2009

This Weekend

This week i am going to call Akhila over for a sleepover. I'm really exited because we are going to go to blockbuster are we are going to get something that we really, really like. A scary movie. We are going to get this movie that we never watched. well I never watched. I'm going to get it because Akhila has never watched it. I am still going to get it because even though i have watched it already, I still will get scared and i will still have many, many nightmares. the time that we are going to watch the movie is at 9:30. We always watch movies at the night time because it's always the funniest because it is really dark and so then We will have a really good time. Another reason why i think watching a movie in the night time is because It will be much scarier because you will think that somebody is in your house and that you will also think that maybe somebody will come into your house somehow, you will also think that somebody is watching you from a spot somewhere around the house that you don't know about. This is one of the things that i am going to do over the weekend and i am pretty sure that i will have one of the most funniest times that i have ever had in my life before. I can't wait until the weekend come. Me and my best friend Akhila is also going to talk about the 5th grade camp Field trip that is also coming up. Me and my best friend Akhila are so exited to go to 5th grade camp. Bye fro today.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are really excited about going to Akhila's. What is the title of the scary movie you are going to watch? I don't like watching scary movies, they freak me out too much!

    ReplyDelete